(Photo courtesy flickr | woodleywonderworks)
A business that values its focus on its customers, regularly find ways to show their loyalty to their customers. It is a good practice for your & your customer facing teams to regularly find novel & memorable ways of doing this.
Chip Bell & John Patterson have listed 25 ways of doing this in their Wired & Dangerous blog:
- Invite a customer to an important staff meeting to talk about their needs and goals
- Arrange for a special learning experience for customers
- Name a policy, building, or conference room for a key customer
- Start a fund or scholarship in the name of a key customer
- Poll your customer for their input on important changes you plan to make
Read the entire list here.
~ Suddenlink | Customer Experience Lessons
~ Social Media Lessons From FedEx
~ Customer Loyalty
~ What is a customer centric organization?