Tips to move from lifelong learning being an aspiration to a habit.
- Create specific goals to stay on track
- read 36 non-fiction books this year
- learn 1 new language this year
- Leverage learning communities
- create & use a Whatsapp group of other book readers
- join a Toastmasters group
- Ditch the distractions
- create time slots dedicated for learning
- practice mindfulness
- Use technology to enrich learning
- use online courses
- subscribe to the most popular podcast in the area
This post is based on Make Learning a Lifelong Habit, a HBR article by John Coleman.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)