The best camera is the one with you when you need it! The camera phone & an editing app combo can produce some artsy social media worthy pictures ?
This picture was taken on one of my early morning sprints with Tigris. This was taken just before sunrise, in low light conditions. Yet the picture taken on the mobile phone is gorgeous – captured quite a bit of details & color, both in the foreground & the background.
Mobile phone cameras can easily replace the point & shoot (P&S) cameras nowadays. For anyone considering buying a P&S camera today, I would suggest they instead invest in a more recent mobile phone model with a good camera.
- The phone goes wherever you go … no need to worry about forgetting it
- You can capture a moment wherever / whenever you encounter a picture worthy one
- It’s compact & light… no lugging around a burden
- You can do the editing (if needed) right on the phone with any of the plethora of powerful editing apps available
- You can also share pictures right away .. no more waiting to get to a PC / laptop
There are awesome photographers on Instagram who use mobile phones only. Check a few of them for inspiration –
Let’s get clicking!