A post by a fellow blogger triggered this thought process in me – What is a customer centric organization?
I would believe that the following are some key identifiers of a customer centric organization –
- customer centricity is a strategic imperative rather than a group or department or annual or marketing initiative
- the decision making process in the organization places the impact of the decision on the customer as its focal point
- customer success is a key consideration across the rank & breadth of the organization
- a strong belief that customer success & customer service is what will eventually lead to organizational profits
- customer focus is a key element of the organization’s culture
- customer loyalty is constantly & actively sought