The Think Customers 1to1 Blog is carrying a nice post by Brent Leary – So YOU Want to Improve MY Customer Experience?
During the downturn in economy (and always ..but especially so now), all businesses ought to be thinking about what works for their customers.
- How have the macroeconomic factors affected our customers business & life?
- Should we be offering a different value proposition to customers now?
- What is it that we can do for our customers that no one else will possibly do?
- Everyone’s expenditure has come down …so has our customers’. How can we ensure that whatever little they spend is spent on our products / services?
- Is there a way we can make our customers feel special ..w/o spending too much?
All valid questions even during normal times. But businesses do have extra time now ..so might as well think about customers!